If you are a music lover who relies on earphones and headphones to groove to songs every day, you are in for a treat. Apple is offering a fantastic opportunity to access Apple Music, which boasts over 100 million songs and is constantly updated, completely free of charge. This offer allows new subscribers to enjoy 6 months of complimentary access to Apple Music when purchasing a new iPhone or eligible AirPods, HomePod, or Beats. Let’s explore how you can make the most of this opportunity.
Apple Music free for 6 months
First, you need to know all the eligible devices to grab this offer. The list includes AirPods Pro, AirPods (2nd generation and 3rd generation), AirPods Max, HomePod, HomePod mini, Beats Fit Pro, Beats Studio Buds, Powerbeats, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo Pro, Beats Studio Buds + or Beats Studio Pro. There is no need to purchase for existing owners of eligible devices. AirPods (1st generation), Beats Solo3 Wireless, Beats Studio3 Wireless, Beats EP and Beats Flex are not eligible.
For iPhone and iPad devices, any device that can run the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, which is iOS 16.6 or iPadOS 16.6, is eligible for this offer.
Redeem the offer with an eligible iPhone
1. Turn on your new iPhone and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. Open the Apple Music app. Make sure your device has the latest version of iOS.
3. You should see the offer immediately after launching the app. If not, go to the Listen Now tab and it will appear.
5. Tap Get 6 Months Free. That’s it. Enjoy your free music.
How to redeem the offer on audio devices
1. Make sure your iPhone or iPad has the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
2. Connect a valid audio device to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with your Apple ID.
4. If the offer does not appear immediately after launching the application, go to the Listen Now tab, where it will appear.
5. Tap Get 6 Months Free. Now you can enjoy 6 months of Apple Music for free.